Friday, June 8, 2012

The Boys and I


Coen totally bored and ready to leave.

  
Devan and Ethan waiting outside for The Cult to play in the Waterloo Records parking lot.
Shinny Toy Guns
I need to catch up on some things we've done so far.  Here is one of our outings as a family.  My hubs and D are music lovers and we always hit the streets when SXSW is happening. 
I was looking for parking and couldn't find any so I parked in the Anthropologie parking lot while two of my boys waited outside for The Cult.  I had some time before they were to start playing so I entered my most favorite shop ever.  And lucky Coen had to tag along.  Practically the whole time we were there he was asking, "Can we go yet?"  Well we eventually did and had to wait another hour before The Cult started.  I really wasn't supposed to park where I did but, I did because I was killing two birds with one stone.  Mom and the boys would be happy.  Luckily, we didn't get towed.  We had a great time and came back the next day for more.  We were able to see Shiny Toy Guns as well.  It's always a great time of the year when SXSW rolls around.

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment